Colts and Fillies
Start Horsing Around
Young Members Club for 18-35 Year Olds
The Colts and Fillies Club is a great way for young people to socialise at the races, it provides a medium to meet other like minded people in a fun and energetic atmosphere. The Colts and Fillies Club gives young people the opportunity to experience firsthand the excitement, thrill and enjoyment that comes from racing.
To become a Colts & Fillies Member, your application must be nominated and signed by a current Member. Your application is then presented at the next Committee meeting for approval before being processed.
The Colts and Fillies Membership season runs from 1 June until 31 May and there are events during the year exclusively for Colts & Fillies Members.
Great Value Membership is Only $120
To join as a member of the Colts and Fillies Club please download the Application form below.
Membership Forms 2013-2014
- Access to the Fannie Bay Racecourse all year round, including Darwin Cup Day
- Access to all air-conditioned Members areas all year round, except Carlton Mid Darwin Cup weekend where access is restricted to Gate Entry & Members Lawn only
- Invites to Colts and Fillies exclusive events
- Discounts to Annual Colts and Fillies events, for example Adelaide River Bus trip
- Regular updates and newsletters
- Complimentary subscription to the Darwin Turf Club’s annual Carlton Mid Darwin Cup Carnival souvenir magazine
- Members Christmas Drinks
- Complimentary afternoon tea in the Members’ Club House or designated Members’ area on race days (excluding Darwin Cup Weekend Sat & Mon)
- A substantial discount for luncheons held on the Sid Parker Verandah (excluding Darwin Cup weekend Sat & Mon) and Ted Bailey Grandstand during the Carnival period. (Seating is limited on these days)
- Car parking in the reserved Members’ area on race days